COVID-19 Position Statement
Employee/Client Interactions: We have implemented explicit policies, instruction, and training to minimize the need for interaction among employees and others, including our employees adhering to the following:
- Not reporting for work should they feel any symptoms, including but not limited to fever, difficulty breathing, headaches, or muscle aches.
- Declaring their fitness for duty each day upon arrival at work, which is also subject to supervisor evaluation.
- Frequent sanitizing of hands and, where possible, wearing sanitized gloves and face masks.
- Washing of any, and all equipment that is used to service clients.
- Maintaining a safe distance between employees and customer, and eliminating or minimizing the need to exchange paperwork or writing instruments during service.
- Maintaining all existing policies related to data security, including authorized access to records and media already transferred to employees’ custody.
AFM Heating & Cooling will continue to do its best to promptly address all inquiries and instructions. If, due to staffing limitations, we cannot respond immediately, we will do so as soon as possible. We thank our clients in advance for patience during this time.