Due to the great success in 2019, DTE Energy and Consumers Energy Residential Heating, Cooling and Water Heating (HVAC) programs will again offer a limited-time Whole System Bonus rebate promotion for all residential customers.
The following customers* are eligible for a $300 total bonus in addition to standard program rebates:
|Gas Provider||Electric Provider||Customer Eligibility|
|Consumers Energy||Consumers Energy||Yes|
*Customers who receive natural gas or electric service from an energy provider other than DTE or Consumers Energy are not eligible for the bonus, but may still receive regular program rebates if eligible. Propane customers are not eligible for this bonus.
Please note: Customers who receive services from both utilities will receive the bonus as $150 from each energy company, in separate checks.
This promotion is only available for DTE and Consumers Energy customers who:
- Install a 96 percent AFUE or higher furnace AND a 16 SEER or higher air conditioner between May 1 and July 31, 2020 at the same time and at the same premise address
- Use the promo code: WSB2020
- Submit their application by August 30, 2020
Equipment must meet AHRI standards and include documented AFUE and SEER. Matched systems must have AHRI certificate showing all the listed components:
- Furnace, evaporator coil and condenser coil must be included on AHRI certificate
- If the installed AC system has an AHRI certificate that specifies a furnace model, then that specific furnace model must be installed to be eligible.
If you have any questions about this bonus, please contact your Account Manager or an HVAC Account Advocate; DTE at, 855.539.1906 (DTE) or Consumers Energy at, 855.263.5390 (Consumers Energy) before submitting your application.
DTE & Consumers Energy Energy Efficiency Teams